Terms of Service
Last update: july 2017
Welcome to HireBee. HireBee.net is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the HireBee website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.hirebee.net (the “Site”), by hirebee.net as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the HireBee services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
1. Key Terms
Job’s are services offered on HireBee.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs on HireBee.
Buyers are users who purchase services on HireBee.
Job Page is where the seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Job Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Job.
Job Packages allow sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Job Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on HireBee.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Job.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or HireBee promotions to be used for purchasing Jobs.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on HireBee. Registration is free.
- Job on HireBee may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Jobs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay HireBee in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Hirebee.net
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Job page.
- HireBee retains the right to use all published delivered works for HireBee marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Job on HireBee to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their Jobs.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- HireBee accredits sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Jobs or any HireBee content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of HireBee’s withdrawal options.
- The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels).
- For security concerns, HireBee may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple HireBee accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Jobs based on their Level status.
- 7 Jobs for sellers without a Level status.
- 15 Jobs for Level 1 sellers.
- 20 Jobs for Level 2 sellers.
- 30 Jobs for Top Rated sellers.
- Jobs created on HireBee are User Generated Content.
- Jobs may be removed by HireBee for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Jobs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Jobs
- Jobs misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Jobs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Jobs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Job description and requirements box. Jobs containing websites promoting content, which violates HireBee’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Jobs are required to have an appropriate Job image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Job images are available to all sellers.
- Jobs may contain an approved Job Video uploaded through the youtube.
- Statements on the Job Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Jobs and sellers may price their Jobs at a base price beyond $5. Base prices on Gigs can be set to $5, $25, $50, and $100.
- Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Job Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Job section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Job are subject to be removed due to violations found in Job Extras.
- The amount of Job Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Job Extra, is based on your seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Job Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Job Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Job Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
HireBee is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, HireBee may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
HireBee sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering jobs for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by HireBee editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by HireBee to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
HireBee sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate HireBee’s Terms of Service.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of HireBee’s withdrawal methods.
- Your HireBee profile can be associated with only one account from each HireBee withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one HireBee profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside of the Hirebee Order system..
- HireBee retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for HireBee marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on HireBee must be an allowed service on HireBee.
- Buyers pay HireBee to create an order from a seller’s Job page or Custom Offer, using the BUY FOR button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through HireBee.
- Job may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or HireBee Credit.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of July 2017, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $1 on purchases up to $20 and 5% on purchases above $20. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Hirebee.net site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.