Bulk metadata manipulation services at a bargain price!
Do you have a large number of images needing extraction, addition or deletion of EXIF, XMP, IPTC or Photoshop IRB metadata but you just don’t have the time to get it done? Is the mere thought of all that manual metadata manipulation a real bore?
Then remove some of the drudgery from your workday and take advantage of my unhealthy interest in metadata!
Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- add author, copyright, and provenance information to images
- extract GPS coordinates from your images for mapping, or scrub this data for security
- extract metadata to a comma-separated (.csv) or tab-separated (.tsv) file suitable for import into any spreadsheet program or database table
- standardize metadata across all images
- change the date and time stamp of your images because the camera recently had its battery replaced and no one set the correct date and time
- embed custom (likely XMP) metadata in all of your images
- extract metadata in any of sixteen languages
- extract and save the ICC profile from all images
- add comments or keywords to images
Much more is possible. Just ask me.
Results may be returned in any format you wish.
This job includes work on up to 500 images.